You have no items in your shopping cart.
You might be well aware of the wooden shelves being trending these days regarding home décor. Stylizing or placing the proper shelves from Love Kankei can be a piece of cake if you follow these hacks –
1. On your room doorway or beside the mirror at the bathroom, the torched wooden heavy duty two-tiered floating shelves from Love Kankei can be great options to keep the essential toiletries or important accessories.
2. If you are a bibliophile, keeping your book collection properly arranged can be possible with the two large storage rustic wooden shelves placed adjacent to each other on one above the other.
3. The sturdy large storage shelves with 11”x16” dimension can hold the heavy liquor bottles and glasses while giving you an idea of a compact bar area on your wall.
4. Keep your dry utensils as well as spice bottles, food packages, etc on the 16”x7” wooden bar of the rustic wooden floating spice rack and easily remove the hooks from the towel bar if you want to keep only dishcloths and aprons on it.
5. If you have difficulty in keeping your washed utensils on the kitchen island, nothing can be better than keeping the Iron pan pot organizer set of two from Love Kankei which come with an iron netted base and are useful to drench water from wet utensils.
6. For ease of customization with various combinations, the set of 6 walls mounted rustic wooden floating shelves with three square and three U-shelves can serve you the best.
7. Keep the three different sized shelves from the set of three floating wooden shelves vertically in ascending way or in a zigzag combination or just place the three shelves separately on different walls for convenience.
8. Even the corners of a room need some style and the three-tiered corner shelf can be your best choice to decorate with showpieces, essentials and what not.
So, when are you incorporating these styles in your house? Love Kankei shelves of different variants can make your tasks easy and classy.