10 Creative Ways to Decorate Your House
Be it your new home or a renovation of your house, Love Kankei brings you the contemporary and trendy décors that will heighten the aestheticism of your nest.
1. Add a touch of green with the wall mount potted plants that are bound by copper frame.
2. Hang your fashionable necklace, bangles, rings, earrings, etc on the wall mount jewelry organizer to add some glitz on your room wall.
3. At the angle of two walls of a room, add the three-tiered wall mount corner shelf where you can keep showpieces, statues, indoor potted plants, and pictures.
4. Mount two or more large storage wooden wall shelves with metal frames where you can keep all your books, files, and documents.
5. Set up a small bar area in your living room with the wall mount industrial wood floating shelves where you can keep the liquor bottles, glasses, pints and more.
6. Keep your stationery goods, postcards, keys, some books, photo frames and even one or two small indoor potted plants on the metal wall grid panels.
7. Ditch multiple picture frames and stick the pictures together inside the Shadowbox Photo Gallery Frame made of wood.
8. U-shaped and square shaped floating wall shelves can be a great choice to show your souvenirs, awards, medals, pictures, toys, showpieces and more.
9. Wooden wall mount photo frames with adjustable twines can keep a maximum of 30 pictures of variable sizes hung with the help of pegs and clothespins.
10. Get wall mount shelf set of three different sized shelves which can be placed in different combinations or in different corners to keep small showpieces, vases, and other trinkets.
Decorating the rooms with the proper décor items is one of the most daunting tasks that you will face. Worry no more as the Love Kankei is there to help with its décor products.